In response to requests from customers, we are happy to provide a payment option
that will automatically pay your quarterly Refuse and Waterline maintenance bill from your
checking account each quarter with no service charge. We call this payment option Electronic
Funds Transfer (EFT).
With EFT you can:
- Save time and money - it’s automatic and free
- Avoid any lost or delayed checks in the mail
- Have a safe and secure payment each quarter
Signing up is easy:
- Download and print the enrollment form. (Please note that the form is in Adobe Acrobat [.pdf] format. You will need Acrobat Reader to view and print the form.)
- Write your Refuse/Stormwater account number (from your bill) on the enrollment form.
- Fill out the top of the form, then sign your name.
- Get a check from the account you want to use and write “void” on the check.
- Please paper clip or staple the voided check to the enrollment form.
- Any questions on enrollment or billing, contact the Refuse/Stormwater Department at 330-558-6825.
- Mail the enrollment form with voided check to:
City of Brunswick
Department of Refuse/Stormwater
4095 Center Road
Brunswick OH 44212
The electronic funds transfer to pay your Refuse and Stormwater quarterly bill will
be deducted from your account on or about the 5th of the month following the quarterly billing.
The City of Brunswick bills each quarter and payments will be deducted from your account as
|Quarter||Payment deducted (approx. due to weekends)|
|1st (January-March)||February 5th|
|2nd (April-June)||May 5th|
|3rd (July-September)||August 5th|
|4th (October-December)||November 5th|