Community announcementsBrunswick Area Television
Brunswick Area Television
4274 Manhattan Avenue
Brunswick Ohio 44212
Information and Public Communications Manager
- your requested run date is at least two weeks from today;
- you do not have words spread across two lines.
If you have a digital photo or logo in digital format you would like to include in your message, please use the CHOOSE FILE (BROWSE) button in the form.
Please note: When preparing your message, it must be brief and to the point. Use the five Ws as you compose the message: what, when, where, why and who. Message must be kept to a maximum total of 224 characters, including punctuation and spacing.
Policies and procedures
Messages posted on the Brunswick Area Television cable channels must be related to information, services or events presented by government agencies, non-profit groups, or public, cultural or educational events, or by other groups which do not involve a fee. These groups must operate within, or provide service to the residents of the City of Brunswick.
- No political endorsements, no commercial announcements, and no direct fundraising messages accepted.
- All announcements should contain a date, time and location of event, plus contact information.
- If event requires a fee, proof of not-for-profit status must be provided along with request.
- No political statements for or against a party, individual, levy, etc., will be accepted or displayed.
- All messages are posted on a first come, first served basis. Messages received less than two weeks in advance of the requested posting date may not be accepted.
The City of Brunswick may, at its sole discretion, edit, delete or reject any message not deemed appropriate. At any time the City, in times of emergency or other situation, may override community messages and utilize the community channels for purposes of providing emergency or other immediate communications to its residents.