- This event has passed.
Fall branch chipping
September 17, 2018 - September 21, 2018
Branch chipping will be performed on all public streets within the City.
Please have your tree branches curbside by 7:00 am on the same day as your regular scheduled refuse pick up. We will attempt to follow the regular refuse schedule but because it is not possible to predict the time and quantity of branches to be chipped we cannot guarantee the exact day we will be at your property.
In order to keep our Service Crew safe please follow the branch chipping regulations listed below:
- Tree branches should be left full length for ease when possible.
- Tree branches should be placed cut side to the curb.
- Tree branches should be free of wire or rope and must not be tied.
- Tree branches cannot be over 6″ in diameter.
- Tree branches less than 3′ in length must be bundled for your regular refuse pick up.
The Service Department will be making one pass thru the City and will not return to a particular street after they have concluded branch chipping on that street.
Agendas and minutes for public meetings (when published) can be found here.
Please note that public meetings are often open-ended and the ending times shown may be approximate.