Community announcementsBrunswick Area Television
Brunswick Area Television
4274 Manhattan Avenue
Brunswick Ohio 44212
Information and Public Communications Manager
Policies and procedures
Messages posted on the Brunswick Area Television cable channels must be related to information, services or events presented by government agencies, non-profit groups, or public, cultural or educational events benefiting Brunswick residents. If events take place at a for-profit business, or if any fee is involved, you must provide a copy of your non-profit tax status to have your message considered for posting. Groups that are unable to prove non-profit tax status and all personal messages will be denied.
- No political endorsements, no commercial announcements, no direct fundraising messages accepted.
- All announcements should contain a date, time and location of event, plus contact information.
- If event requires a fee, proof of not-for-profit status must be provided along with request.
- No political statements for or against a party, individual, levy, etc., will be accepted or displayed.
- All messages are posted on a first come, first served basis. Messages received less than two weeks in advance of the requested posting date may not be accepted.
The City of Brunswick may, at its sole discretion, edit, delete or reject any message not deemed appropriate. Social media advertisements will be considered a personal message unless proven to represent a documented non-profit organization. Groups submitting multiple announcements may be limited to one post per calendar month. The City is under no obligation to notify the organization if their submitted announcement is denied. At any time, the City, in times of emergency or other situation, may override community messages and utilize the Community Channels for purposes of providing emergency or other immediate communications to its residents.
When preparing your message, it must be brief and to the point. Use the five Ws as you compose the message: what, when, where, why and who.
Message must be kept to a maximum total of 224 characters, including punctuation and spacing.
Before submitting this form, please be sure:
- your requested run date is at least two weeks from today;
- you do not have words spread across two lines.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Applicant information (applicant name, address, phone, e-mail) is kept confidential. Each line of your message may be 28 characters max, including spaces and punctuation.
If you have a digital photo or logo in digital format you would like to include in your message, please use the CHOOSE FILE (BROWSE) button in the form.
Your submission of a signboard announcement signifies that you have read and accept the policies and procedures.