Select Page

Building forms

* The Minor Permit Application is for residential sheds, fences, swimming pools, driveways and extensions, windows, siding, decks, patios, HVAC, hot water tanks, and minor electrical work.

† The Contractor Registration Renewal Application is only for contractors that were previously registered with the City.

‡ Massage establishments are a conditionally permitted use and require Planning Commission approval.  A certificate of occupancy will not be issued without this approval in place.