Parks & Recreation
3637 Center Road
Brunswick Ohio 44212
Parks & Recreation Director
Need to know whether a class or game has been canceled? Call the Rec Center's information line at 330-273-8086.
Over the past two years, the Brunswick Community Recreation and Fitness Center has undergone a series of updates and renovations to make your fitness experience more pleasant and fulfilling. The updated Cybex fitness equipment keeps your workout challenging, while the renovated meeting facilities offer a relaxing venue for your organization. Rec Center members enjoy all of the amenities of fitness programs, sporting events, swimming, concerts, community events and more.
For more information about our services, contact the Rec Center at 330-273-8000.
FROM THE REC CENTER STAFFWe have some money in the budget, so we’re asking our customers what piece of equipment they would like to see added. Take the survey and weigh in.
Expanded swim hours
Tuesdays and Thursdays
(Shallow end only 7:15-8:30 pm)
The Rec Center is hiring
- Aquatics Supervisor. Call the Rec Center for details.
- Building Monitors. Call the Rec Center for details.
- Lifeguards, WSIs & water exercise instructors. Call the Rec Center for details.
- Aerobics instructor: Certified Group Exercise instructor needed for Cardio Toning, Cardio Sculpt or Cardio Mix classes. Preferred candidate will have certifications to teach group classes, have instructors insurance and be certified in CPR/AED. Looking for instructors to teach classes weekday mornings and/or Sunday morning/afternoons. All interested candidates please contact Trainermike21@msn.com.
Lifeguards are needed for the following shifts:
- early bird (4:45-9:45 am)
- mid-day shift (9:45 am-3:00 pm)
Free lifeguard course. Call for details.
Contact Tim Skully for more information at 330-273-8000, option 2.
Safe Haven is hiringCounselors are wanted for the Safe Haven After School program. Applications are available at the Rec Center front desk.
5 am-10 pm
8 am-5 pm
5 am-8:30 pm
8 am-4:30 pm
Pool closes at 4:30 pm.